Pain Management in Rochester
The pain management doctors at Boev Clinic treat patients from Rochester, Canandaigua, Geneva, and surrounding towns with the best-individualized treatment available. We offer a number of non-surgical pain care techniques to treat neck and back pain.
- Botox For Migraines
- Peripheral Nerve Blocks
- Epidural Injections
- Facet Injections
- Intraarticular Joint Injections
- Sacroiliac Joint Injections
- Sympathetic Blocks – including stellate ganglion, celiac plexus, thoracic and lumbar sympathetic ganglion
- Trigger Point Injections
- Superior Hypogastric Plexus and Ganglion Impar Blocks
- Spinal Cord Stimulator Trial and Implantations
- Medial Branch Blocks
- Radiofrequency Ablation
- Peripheral Joint Denervation Procedures: shoulder, hip and knee
- Neurolytic Procedures
- MILD Procedure – Minimally Invasive Lumbar Decompression
- Intradiscal Injections with ViaDisc
- HFX for Painful Diabetic Neuropathy
Don’t let pain control your life
If you are experiencing chronic pain, don’t wait any longer to seek treatment. At Boev Clinic, we offer a range of non-surgical pain care techniques to help alleviate your pain and improve your quality of life.
Our team of pain management specialists will work with you to develop a personalized treatment plan that addresses your specific needs. Don’t let pain control your life any longer. Take the first step towards relief and schedule an appointment with us today.