Dr. Gianni has successfully treated patients for a multitude of musculoskeletal disorders using safe, effective, and sophisticated methods. She is skilled in a variety of techniques, including Diversified, Thompson, Flexion Distraction, Graston, Myofascial Release, Activator Method, and Kinesiology Taping. Dr. Gianni is also certified in manipulation under anesthesia (MUA) with privileges at the Ambulatory Surgery Center of Western New York. She is proficient in the utilization of pf-NCS EDX analysis, diagnostic correlation & interpretation. Dr. Gianni strives to promote healthy activities and preventative care by including therapeutic exercise and nutritional support to restore optimal function. Her main goals are to eliminate pain, improve function, and increase overall health.
Licenses and Certification
- Certified by the American Association of Sensory Electrodiagnostic Medicine in Pain Fiber Nerve Conduction Study (pf-NCS)
- Certified in Manipulation Under Anesthesia through Southern California University of Health Sciences
- Certified in Ambulatory Healthcare Strategies through the Surgery Center Academy
- New York State Chiropractic License
- Jerry J. Tracy III, Physician, PLLC, Clinic Director
- Rochester Chiropractic Associates, P.C., Chiropractor